Intro from Cheryl Amabile:
We are so grateful for the partnership of prayer that has been occurring across the Body of Christ to see Roe v. Wade overturned.
After our recent Briefing 101 – A Child Is Born, our friends at Bound4Life, Justice House of Prayer in DC, Dutch Sheets Ministries, and Intercessors for America all rallied to the 21-Day nightwatch spearheaded by Lou Engle. This concentrated prayer initiative ended on Christmas night, December 25th. However, our commitment to intercession for the Dobbs abortion case must not stop.
Today's Briefing shares a remarkable new dream along with key prayer targets to steward in ongoing intercession "throughout the year ahead". (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)
Cheryl Amabile, Editor
The Briefing via TheCall
Thank you for making the always-free Elijah List Ministries possible. To partner with us, click here.
Your donations truly help us keep these emails free for you. Donate at:
Enjoy! And thanks for forwarding this to your friends! They can subscribe here.
Steve Shultz, Founder and Publisher
The Elijah List & Breaking Christian News
"Count off seven sabbath years – seven times seven years – so that the seven sabbath years amount to a period of forty-nine years... Consecrate the fiftieth year and proclaim liberty throughout the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee for you..." (Lev. 25:8, 10)
On December 13, 1971, the oral arguments for Roe v. Wade were first heard at the U.S. Supreme Court. January 22, 2022 will be the 49th anniversary of the Court's infamous verdict. It's time for a jubilee! Between now and January 22, 2023 may the cry of the righteous be heard throughout the land... Let My people go!
Over 5,000 intercessors joined us in a 21-day nightwatch to pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health lawsuit that is now before the Court. This could be the case that overturns Roe at the federal level. Our assignment has been to cover the Supreme Court Justices in prayer and counter the witchcraft that we were warned about in a gripping dream (see The Briefing 101 - A Child Is Born).
We believe this thrust of focused intercession has been critical in interrupting schemes of darkness during the time in which the judges have been making their initial decisions on the case. However, ongoing prayer will be needed throughout the coming year.
The verdict will likely not be rendered until May or June of 2022. Until then, the Justices will be deliberating with one another over the content of the opinions being written. It is even possible for some of the Justices to change their position before all is said and done.
A Dream from Nate Johnson
Recently, a prophetic leader named Nate Johnson had the following dream:
I had a dream last night that I walked into a room where Lou Engle was doing an "Instagram Live," calling for the Church to:
• Pack the courts of Heaven over Roe v. Wade, because we were at a tipping point.
• Pray for the window of time between now and 2023, which would be 50 years since 1973 when Roe came in.
He then cried out for the restoration of innocence upon this generation and the Malachi 4:5-6 anointing.
After his livestream, we walked through a car park looking for the right car to get in, because he said that God was changing the vehicle. Then we stopped at a car that had a flyer on it that said, "The Invasion" (referring to a new movement that was beginning).
At the end of the dream he said, "Keep your eyes on the triangle cities," and I saw a map of Texas with Houston highlighted.
We were greatly encouraged by this dream, as it confirmed the tipping-point moment that we have believed we are in for the ending of abortion. Let's pray forth the first parts of the dream as prophecy, even as we seek to understand the latter parts of the dream in the days ahead.
Our Ongoing Prayer Assignment with Lou Engle and Matt Lockett
Meanwhile, Lou Engle and Matt Lockett have released a third video in which they discuss more aspects of our ongoing prayer assignment. Watch carefully as they address a prophetic exhortation concerning the abortion pill and the need to contend with Christ in satan's battle for the seed.
As we finished our 21-day assignment on Christmas night, and now posture ourselves for this new year of 2022 to be a year of jubilee, let's worship the Lord together and rejoice in both His birth and His death through which He has broken the bonds of death forever.
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of His government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over His Kingdom establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this." (Isa. 9:6-7)
Suggested Prayer Targets For This Year
• Take communion daily, proclaiming the victory of the Cross of Christ over the powers of darkness and pleading the Blood that speaks [a] better [word] than the blood of 62 million babies aborted since 1973 (Heb. 12:24).
Note: Join Dutch and Ceci Sheets in communion as Dutch shares a brief teaching on "The Victory Meal" of communion during his daily GiveHim15 prayer video.
• Join in Bound4Life's Life Band Prayer: "Jesus, I plead Your Blood over my sins and the sins of my nation. God, end abortion and send revival to America."
• Pray in the Spirit. We've received multiple dreams of instruction showing the powerful effect that occurs while the saints are engaged in praying in tongues: the activity of witch covens is counteracted, veils are removed from the eyes of people's hearts, and angels are activated as they hearken to the voice of God heard in our intercession (Eph. 6:18, Rom. 8:26, 1 Cor. 14:15, Ps. 103:20).
• A "coalition of conscience." Pray for the five conservative Justices (Justice Thomas, Justice Alito, Justice Gorsuch, Justice Kavanaugh and Justice Barrett) to be strengthened in their spirits and bound together by the Holy Spirit into a coalition of conscience, united with God and with one another for the overturning of Roe v. Wade.
• Justice John Roberts. Pray specifically for Justice Roberts (a swing vote on the court) to align with his God-ordained purposes and overturn Roe. We were warned in a dream that he was in danger of going to his grave without having fulfilled his calling. But God delights in turning the hearts of kings (Prov. 21:1, Job 33:15-18).
• Pray against the poisoning of mindsets and of the written opinions – that the majority opinion would not be compromised, but rather express the verdict from Heaven to overturn Roe and pave the wave for the ending of abortion in America.
• Pray for the crimson tide of the Blood of Jesus to spread to Mississippi and beyond, cleansing the land from the bloodshed of abortion and bringing revival and a culture of life wherever it flows.
• The abortion pill. Until the lives of the unborn are protected by law in our nation, the enemy will continue to push the RU486 pill and every means possible to retain the blood altar of abortion. We must see this through to the end until abortion is no more.
• Decree the Year of Jubilee for the children in the womb.
• Pack the courts of Heaven. Pray for the Ekklesia on Earth to pack the courts of Heaven, judging the judges of the earth and releasing God's verdict over Roe v. Wade.
• Pray for the "restoration of innocence" upon this generation and the Malachi 4:5-6 anointing.
Whatever you do, don't miss another ELIJAH LIST email! Subscribe at this link: elijahlist.com/subscribe.
Cheryl Amabile, Editor
The Briefing via TheCall
Cheryl Amabile¬†is the co-founder and editor of The Briefing which fuels intercessors across the globe with prophetic insight for strategic intercession from the very prayer community that birthed the movement of TheCall. Cheryl and her husband Paul have served on the leadership team of TheCall and the Justice House of Prayer movement for many years. They are blessed with six children and three grandchildren and reside in Colorado Springs.
To receive more words like this in YOUR inbox, subscribe FREE to the Elijah List at this link: elijahlist.com/subscribe.
Find us on:
* Facebook click here
* XAPiT click here